Who can order from mimush.ro?
How do I place an order?
What do I do if the product I want is unvailable?
How long do products stay in shopping cart?
Can I place an order by phone?
How can I pay?
Online with the card through the MobilPay payment
Accepted cards are Mastercard, Maestro, Visa and Visa Electron – any type in both RON and EUR. After completing the order, you will automatically be redirected to a secure link where you will need to follow the steps. Once you have completed your payment, you will receive a notification to your email address. The lack of this notification from the online processor indicates that the transaction has not been successfully completed. The processing of bank information is done exclusively on the MobilPay server. MIMUSH.ro does not request or store any information about your card.
Cash on delivery – exclusively for orders delivered in Romania.
Direct bank transfer to our RON account RO 66 INGB 0000 9999 0381 5606.
What is the delivery cost and when do I receive the order?
Can I return or exchange a product purchased on mimush.ro?
The customer must complete the return form within 2 days of delivery.
Fill out the refund form that accompanies the ordered products.
Send the package to MIMUSH, Str. Stefan cel Mare, Nr. 54, Et. 3, Suceava, Romania. All return costs will be borne by the customer who is responsible for delivering products in good condition to MIMUSH. We will not accept parcels that will request cash on delivery.
How to care for MIMUSH linen clothing?
To extend their lifetime and give them proper care, we recommend:
– Avoid using long washing cycles or tumble drying to protect the fiber of the fabric and prevent creases.
– Use gentle cycles instead, at a temperature of less than 40 degrees. We encourage hand washing and line drying.
– Avoid ironing at high temperatures. We recommend ironing linen garments inside out or using a vertical steam iron.
– Clothes usually reduce in size after washing and drying. But they will return to their original shape and size after ironing or wearing it.
– After washing, colored linen can be hung to dry in the shade to avoid discoloration. Instead, white linen can be hung in the sun, thus allowing it to refreshen and naturally bleach.
– Linen fabric can be worn without being ironed, having a distinctive texture in its natural form.
For any other questions, advice and suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at +40 721 110 147 / +40 721 110 144.
How can I contact a MIMUSH sales representative?
- By phone at 0721 110 147/0721 110 144 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Shop@mimush.ro for any questions, tips and suggestions about our products. We will respond as soon as possible.
- Contact@mimush.com for any notice/complaint about our products and services.
We thank you!